16 May 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Electric Evelyn!!

Good morning, krafty friends!
And welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Larisa is sharing a fabulous creation featuring the super fun clear stamp set,
ELECTRIC EVELYN!



Hello!  My absolute favorite holiday is Halloween so it only made sense for me to share Electric Evelyn for my inspirational post.  I absolutely LOVE this stamp set!  She's so much fun to color up because you could use so many different colors for her skin.  For my card, I decided to color her up green.  I used Copic Colors YG21, YG25, and YG67.  My favorite lime green combo.  Once I had her all colored up, I fussy cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  then I die cut several pieces of patterned paper and layered them all together.  I really wanted this card to pop so I pulled out some striped ribbon from my stash and tied it into a bow.  Then I popped my image on top with some foam tape and added a few faux black rhinestones.  I just love how this turned out~ So creepy but cute!


Here's a look at the inside:




And guess what??!!  Kimmie has put the 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment